After School Language Program
Language is Power. The Gift of Language Lasts a Lifetime.
The power to enhance the pathway for your child’s future. It creates an advantage for almost any career they choose.
Knowing English, Mandarin, and Spanish allows for communication with 90% of the world.
Contact for Tuition Packages
Why Learn Mandarin?
Here are several reasons for learning Mandarin:
- Learning Mandarin can help students do better in school.
- Mandarin makes students stand out.
- The ability to speak Mandarin is even more impressive in non-Asian children.
- Learning Mandarin opens doors to history and culture.
- Learning Mandarin early can influence a child’s entire academic career.
- Being fluent, when applying to universities, distinguishes a teen from
their peers, and can land them an acceptance letter from the school of their dreams.
Why Learn Spanish?
Learning Spanish expands minds and enriches lives.
- Talk to more people.
- Develop language skills early on.
- Get an academic advantage.
- Understand English better, by improving linguistic acquisition skills.
- Get to know your neighbors.
- Increase opportunities for safer travel.
- Broaden cultural horizons.
- Improve future employment options.
- Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world.
Who Needs English?
Learning or improving English skills opens doors for academic success.
- There are families where English is not the spoken language at home.
- There are native English-speaking children who struggle with reading, writing, speaking, or listening.
- There are students with families that have just moved to the United States and speak no English.
- There are children being adopted by United States families who speak very little English.
- Improving English skills enhances academic performance and confidence.
“At my son’s recent school conference, the teachers were surprised at his recent growth after years of struggling.
I was proud to explain how your program is making a difference. I am very happy.” - Parent