Who Needs English?
Learning or Improving English skills opens doors for academic success.
- There are families where English is not the spoken language at home.
- There are native English-speaking children who struggle with reading, writing, speaking, or listening.
- There are students with families that have just moved to the United States and speak no English.
- There are children being adopted by United States families who speak very little English.
- Improving English skills improves academic performance and confidence.