Teaching the way kids learn best.
Exploration, immersion, acquisition, usage.
The DPLA Early Childhood Language Center is where children will learn in English, Mandarin, and Spanish.
Why these three languages? Because 90% of the world speaks these languages.
- Being trilingual opens doors to major universities.
- Being trilingual early can influence a child’s entire academic career.
- Being trilingual helps your child to stand out.
- Trilingual ability has been proven to help your child develop superior reading and writing skills.
- Trilingual children also tend to have over all better analytical, social, and academic skills than their monolingual peers.
- Knowing more than one language helps your child feel at ease in different environments.
- Being trilingual creates a natural flexibility and adaptability, and it increases self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Career prospects are multiplied many times over for people who know more than one language.
- Develops an appreciation for other cultures and an innate acceptance of cultural differences.